- PlyoDyne® provides a tool for the treatment of medical conditions with an individual patient focus.
- Eccentric and concentric aspects strengthen the balance of the ventral and dorsal forces, such as the shoulder joint, in complete functional patterns.
- Pre- and postoperative applications.
- PlyoDyne® offers a new horizon in functional training. Slow and fast movements, and their combinations, will lead to new movement cycles and systems in the human body.
- HIIT training Targeted development of, for example, hypertrophy.
- As a warming-up, cooling-down, and activation system to support other training programs.
- PlyoDyne® leads to the highest possible level of shoulder, back, and upper core training.
- Performance-boosting strength and speed training, even plyometric training.
- Extended dynamic reach.
- It can be used for top athletes in both team and individual sports.
- Aerobic and anaerobic-specific exercises and combinations.