- PlyoDyne® provides a tool for the treatment of medical conditions with an individual patient focus.
- Eccentric and concentric aspects strengthen the balance of the ventral and dorsal forces of e.g., the shoulder joint, in complete functional patterns.
- Pre- and post-operative applications.
- PlyoDyne® offers a new horizon in functional training.
- Slow and fast movements, and their combinations, will lead to new movement cycles and systems in the human body.
- Targeted development of e.g., hypertrophy.
- As a warming-up, cooling-down and activation system to support other training programs.
- PlyoDyne® leads to the highest possible level of shoulder, back and upper core training.
- Performance boosting strength and speed training, even plyometric training.
- Extended dynamic reach.
- Can be used for top athletes of both team and individual sports.
- Aerobe and Anaerobe specific exercises and combinations.