De PlyoDyne® Series
The PlyoDyne® series has been developed to fill a gap in shoulder, back and core treatment and training and is the answer to a market defined need for a controllable and reproducible method.
Among other things, PlyoDyne® can be used in:
- Shoulder, back, and upper core injuries.
- Orthopaedic shoulder, back, and upper core instabilities.
- Neurological shoulder, back, and upper core control deficits.
- Shoulder, back and central core combination deficits.
- Shoulder, back and upper core training.
To meet specific requirements of both rehabilitation (M) and sport -oriented (S) training, a PlyoDyne® has been developed for both categories.
A free-standing (ONE) and wall-mountable (WALL) models are available for both categories.
Further details are described in the individual product pages.